Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pieces of Wood!!






After the wooden forms were removed from the footings, we were left with a nice concrete racetrack. Hopefully running on it was OK (don't tell Nick, our builder). If the house eventually falls down, we'll know who to blame.






A big pile of wood magically appeared the next day. Nick tried to explain the point of this to me but I didn't really understand (Erin says I didn't really listen). It has something to do with more concrete being poured so Rory may have an even higher racetrack to run on in a couple of days.


I found what looked to be a bar and decided to order a beer while I surveyed the day's work. Service was slow, but I'm hoping it will pick up soon. Now I want a bar in the house! Erin not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers