Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Framing has started







OK even I can figure this one out! We have walls! You can see that Rory is so happy that he is doing a little disco dance to the music in his head! Our niece Marilou is trying to figure out where her room is going to be.

I'm standing at the front door, and no it is not a freakishly tall door. The concrete slab and flooring are not in yet so I am standing a few feet below the floor level.


Here is the house from the back yard. The unframed section requires some mega studs (no not me) to support this section of the house as the wall runs all the way to the roof. The builders call it the "tall wall" (I think with some annoyance).




                                              



This was left at the site when we got there. I guess the boys were having a meeting at the local pub (Paddy's). Not sure who Jose is and I dared not look in the cooler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers